Mokke - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Hinode (Sunrise)

Aggregator gang
An overall good ending i think, i liked that a lot of older characters made one final appearance. Fumi, Keiko and a whole lote more cameos on the end slate. Misaki's plot wrapped up alright i think, i like how they're implied to be pretty good friends now. Well in any case, thank you a lot for not only picking this series up, but also for finishing it until the end with very nice quality translations. Never would have expected this series to be finished like this, it was a joy to read every update.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translations 🙏
Sad that this is over... Anyone has any recommendations with the same kind of vibes?
I'd say Natsume's Book of Friends and Mushishi, they're pretty well known and are my personal favourites.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation
This series is one of my favorite, a ghostory that didn't "battle" the spirit.
Instead understanding it and it contain fair bit research of Japanese folklore

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating until the end.

The ending is not really what I hoped for. I hope to see them a few years in the future instead of only a few months. Tbh they should have wrapped Misaki’s story in the last chapter so this chapter they can focus fully on the two siblings that we like.

Well Mizuki’s story is wrapped nicely but not about Shizuru. I understand that in the end she can still see some spirits but not really clear if she can handle them fine like her grandpa or Mizuki.

Overall still a nice ending, I am only disappointed with Shizuru’s.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for completely translate this amazing Manga. Hope to see you soon again in another one and stay healthy

Users who are viewing this thread