Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Boy Sets Off

so he's eventually gonna join up with tristan and lancelot. I wonder who the 4th knight is going to be? Gowther? also seems like theyre gonna have the holy knights be the bad guys in the first arc just like 7DS first arc lol

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, I'm both excited and disappointed. Excited because it seems like it's not gonna just be a redo of the first series. Disappointed because I was under the impression that Tristan or whatever his name is was to be the mc. All I'm gonna say is I hope he always keeps that helmet on because his hairstyle looks absolutely stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@kilmeister I feel like Tristans gonna turn out to not be a major character, because otherwise we will have 2 mwliodas look alikes in the same team, which would just come off as lazy.

the very first chapter and there's a darth vader plot twist already... damn

I been looking forward to this series. Since I really dislike Meliodas,Elizabeth, and Diane. But I love Ban, Elaine, and King. And i thought the plot became stupid in NnT. So I be waiting for the author's new series with a New main characters and a New plot. With a new clean sheet and experience under the author belt. I can see this series being better than the first.

Users who are viewing this thread