Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Afterimage

Aggregator gang
@JaneJeon that's what it looks like. I'm guessing that he was in love with Kaede and subconsciously used Kaoru as a replacement. I
bet he just realized that somewhere down the line, he fell in love with Kaoru as well.

Fed-Kun's army
So they confirmed what we knew all along. The love polygon is getting awfully weird at this point though. Pointy...in those kinds of ways... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
So then:
1: kaoru pretends to be dead sister cuz he wants mom to be happy. (Actually I have seen this kinda plot in another manga about some boys pretending to be girls because of reasons, one of them had a twin sis who died and goes through the same as kaoru but found his own happiness by coming clean to his mom, he still cross dressed when meeting his trap friends but the problem got solved both him and his mom where happy)
2: model girl has a crush on judo guy(?)
3: kaoru's bf either had a crush on his sister or in him while crossdressing

Contributor
@chenando1

One of the MCs of Bokura No Hentai (no not a hentai) was that character. His sister died and he started dressing like her because his mom lost her shit, but he was only one of the MC's.

https://mangadex.org/title/6497

Aggregator gang
ummmm yikes ... if it turns out to be yaoi/ yuri ... ill still follow for the art

Fed-Kun's army
The ChF fell for Kaede, and kaoru looks like her. He's not gay.

Notice there's no yaoi tag on the manga.

It's not yaoi. He's just a bit shocked that he still had enough feelings for Kaede that seeing Kaoru getting along with a "guy" was triggering him.

Dex-chan lover
Shounen AI is my borderline,

I am not going into Yaoi and i doubt this series will goes like that. (well its fine too i guess since i am already hooked )

Dex-chan lover
stop with the yaoi this, yaoi that
can't a character be dynamic and like someone without being labeled this and that
isn't it tiring for you all? all these fucking labels?
romance doesn't always have to involve sex or gender
there are asexual biromantic people, for example

Fed-Kun's army
seems like senmitsu (?) used to like kaede, his twin sister smh
and kaoru grows up to look exactly like kaede ah-
ANYWAYS CHIAKI IS A GIRL PERIODT

Users who are viewing this thread