Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Kaoru and Chiaki

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
27
It was good.
I liked it.
I need more.
Any suggestions? Possibly by the same author?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
825
Ah yes, trap x reverse trap
I'm satisfied with this ending
This was a nice short manga to read
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,785
This story does indeed have a pretty deep emotional means behind it, it really made me reflect on the stories of people's lives that I've heard and known of for a bit. I think that this story maybe influencial to someone's life at the right moment for sure...
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 2, 2025
Messages
108
its a 2018 manga yet it gives 2010ish drama vibes,and with such identical mediocre ending the only improvement is better graphics.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
1,034
This could have had at least 30 more chapters :meguuusad:
At least Reika can't work as a model anymore. Not jail time, but I'll take what I can.

But not even a kiss, no "I love you", no "Let's be together"... Just a "Let's cry together"... Oh well, it could have been worse. Loved the art.
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Messages
1
i kinda wish they had embraced the gender expression they had in the beginning instead of leaning into more traditionally gendered appearances, but im still fond of the ending either way
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top