MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - "V"

is a Reindeer
VIP
Page 2 is a blessing

But disappointed there wasn't more loli later in the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Would the police be called on you when your an officer yourself?

Fed-Kun's army
The art is awesome and the vampire designs are hype. Also say it with me everyone, @ShatteredKnight14 @vasil94, she's not a child because she's not real. Yes I've been through this with people a million times before and I know everything that's going to be said to oppose what I'm saying, bottom line is simply that if you don't like it you shouldn't read it. Go do something to help any one of the many actual children out there instead of complaining about hyper stylized entirely fictional anime vampires. "Dance In The Vampire Bund" was nothing new back when it came out, and this certainly isn't anything new now. Plus guess what? You can legally buy Vampire Bund and that author's new manga (anime loli fighting zombies with weaponized prosthetic limbs) in physical print in North America. Why and How? Simply because it's not real.

Dex-chan lover
This is the last thing I'd expect from someone who made Boku Girl. Insta-follow.

Double-page supporter
This was boring as hell. Good Job for the effort in translating it tho.

@HauntedPizza God forbid i express my opinion on a piece of art,jeez! I never said i don't like the manga. The art is good and the story is intriguing, but it's only chapter 1 and we haven't even seen the titular character in the story yet so it's too soon for me to decide. And I am very aware that drawings=/=real. What does that have to do with anything? It's a drawing so my opinion is irrelevant? Why aren't you going at the guys that said they liked the loli then? Tell them it's not real too... I understand my comment was much too short to convey that it wasn't the full extend of my thoughts, but it's the only concrete opinion i have as of now so it's the only thing i wrote. I'm guessing you reacted like that because you liked the girl and that's fine. It's called preference, mate. And we don't all have to share the same ones.
Also i have no idea what Vampire bund has to do with anything.
Have a nice day! c:

Fed-Kun's army
@vasil94 Mainly just saying that she's not a "child" since she's not real. Plus she's likely some 3 billion year old vampire or whatever, she's also not realistically drawn. I don't think people should treat fictional characters like they're actual "children", maybe you weren't doing that and apologies if I read into what you said, but people will sometimes get offended about characters like this. I strongly believe the efforts of those people would be better focused on doing something to help actual children. That's all, I didn't mean to invalidate you and again apologies if I came off as rude. It's good that everyone has different preferences, opinions, & perspectives. Have a nice day as well.

Edit: Additional quick note, I mentioned Vampire Bund since Mina Tepes is one of the more well known "vampire loli" characters. So I'd think people would be kind of used to characters like her by now, or at least not really phased. Ah well regardless, not really worth stressing over on my end.

Dex-chan lover
1UwcoLB.png

Users who are viewing this thread