MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - "V"

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... I didn't see who the author was when I clicked on, but I recognized who it was when I saw the loli design.

@HauntedPizza that's literally a 10 yo girl in a lingerie...what's not realistically drawn she look like a child

and this "she probably really old so it's ok to have her naked with an old man" is too retarded to read...it's 2019 and people unironically use that dumb excuse ? it's even creepier cuz people who use that line sound like desperate and they're trying to use it as a last resort card to validate themselves lol

we know it's not real.....but it's the idea that children can't be protrayed in a manga without being sexualized that bother people.....it's the fact that somewhere there's a grown ass man getting off from scenarios like that and that there's artists who are willing to pander to those scumbags that bother people

i'm gonna assume you're feel digusted when you see a rape scene right???.
do you go around and seek rape victims to help them??

voicing displeasure on literall pedophilia in a piece of media is unacceptable now i guess "ShE 's noT ReaL"

Fed-Kun's army
@kaiji Rape does make me uncomfortable, but why would I state that in the comments in a western pirating website for a Japanese comic book?

1: It's not real.

2: I don't promote censorship.

3: I rather use the energy I could spend complaining about it trying to do something to help actual rape victims. Something even simple by starting conversations about real victims, community help and volunteer work.

You're right it's 2019, yet people like you will still complain about something they could choose to not read. I suppose you could just keep wasting your time however by complaining to me further. Which would be bizarre, since this manga will regardless legally continue as it's factually harmless. I'm often reminded of that one comic, where people tell Japan to censor their fictional drawn arts media, while ignoring the problems in their own country. Mostly England and how England has more problems with minors being assaulted than Japan. You know, real living actual children that need help. Not these drawings you defend so righteously from up on your high horse. But sure, waste more of your time by responding to me about how this manga offends your morals.

If you don't like a manga what's the best way to defeat it? Ignoring it. Instead you're giving this numerous clicks, adding more comments, drawing more attention to the series. There's no such thing as bad publicity. So ultimately at the end of the day more people will see this series because of all this "controversy". There's a reason why Goblin Slayer was the most viewed anime of the Fall season. People that think rape shouldn't be allowed in fictional stories got upset and made a scene. However trying to censor it instead only made it more successful. Which is in my opinion a true delight, in an age where censorship constantly wins, sometimes people throwing tantrums backfires.

Anyways, I'm done with this conversation, you can choose to further waste your own time by responding to me, but I'm not wasting anymore of mine with further responses. Have a pleasant day, I hope you live long and prosper. <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza Well said. Equating fictional drawings to actual people is a futile endeavor. There are no real victims here except for the artist. If one is uncomfortable with something, they should just avoid it. That censorship culture has taken a severe toll on artistic freedom. The easily outraged crowd drink the coolaid. Meanwhile, censorship laws like the EU’s Article 13 are being passed. And corporates are the ones who benefit from it.

@kaiji
Goddam your a dumbass. I don't give a damn how fucked up it is, it could be hitler kicking babies across a grocery store while shouting the n word and it wouldn't matter.
And even by your own retarded logic your more put off by a girl vampire than people being decapitated and a man losing his wife being killed brutally?
Right, so you fail to even stand by your own flawed principles. Fucking rich.
The moment you try to have some moral argument on fictional characters is where you already lost, get help since you have problems distinguishing fiction from reality.
No, it's not about whats acceptable. It's people arn't going to let morons like you spout bullshit about how parts of fiction you don't like is wrong, and are going to call your stupid ass out on it. So get fucked. Everywhere I go theres at least one of you ass wipes polluting the place. If anything is disgusting here is your deluded mindset, the fact you specifically pin point certain things to be offended about shows your a hypocrite in denial and are projecting your bullshit onto everyone else because YOU are the pedo having problems with pedophilia and what to feel righteous, fuck off.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Loli booty first page, Author knows his audience. Story is pretty good though, thanks.

Double-page supporter
At first I wasnt digging it that much but it could have potential.. but by the end of the chapter.. now I am pumped.. Now thats potential. Investigator that acts like a idiot, but at night knows whos hes after. His waifu getting killed is his drive. Many vampire slayers have those tragic pasts. No idea whos the loli tho and whats her purpose. Must be his swag as a slayer ? "shrugs" to bring in the bad bitches ?

btw.. anyone who says "it's 2019" I automatically dismiss it as trash. Dont need SJW catch phrase anywhere near my manga.

>searching for some mango to read
>i wonder if the Boku Girl author made another manga
This should be either a fun or a wild ride.

What a fucken 24840 degree this is from boku girl. somebody probably got reverse isekaid and landed on the author's body.

I would never have guessed this is from the author of boku girl lmao

Fed-Kun's army
SUGITOOOOOOO ANOTHER CUTE BUTT I SEE. I LIKE, I ROLLED.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck this is so good

Holy shit I can't believe it's the same guy who wrote Boku Girl! What a tone shift! And he's pulling it off perfectly! Those environment shadows, those expressions...
I hope the story in the long run lives up to how good the art is! I'd love to read something like another Psycho-Pass or like, Kekkai Sensen but featuring Stephen Starphase.

Users who are viewing this thread