MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Progenitor

Dex-chan lover
Just because he became a vampire doesn't mean he should forget and forgive what happened to his loved ones.
Even if they are not directly responsible if you really think about it, these vampires are the biggest threat to mankind.
Psychopathic blood sucking murder machines, controlled by emotions, preying on humans,
having superpowers and not yet taken seriously by the few humans who do know about them, a perfect recipe for human extinction.
Keigo was pretty lethargic after everything that happened and allowed himself to just be an observer, but I think he just got a wake up call, vampires have an entirely different morality and logic.
I'm interested and hopeful he will spit in their face to save a sliver of his own humanity.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium This always comes up in vampire stories
Vampires not only aren't a threat at all to mankind(statistically), they're the best thing that could ever happen to us.
When you're undying the only thing that can take you out is your own fuck ups. There would be no incompetence at the top, only the smartest with centuries worth of expirience - The perfect leaders for humanity

Double-page supporter
Dam son. He doesnt forget. He wont forget.
Now knife that fucker. knife them fucking all!

@InedibleSpook love at first sight duh ^_~

Dex-chan lover
Ok, did I miss something? Did the scanlators skip some chapters? This manga feels totally different now than in the first 6-7 chapters. What is this shit? Suddenly there are characters we never saw. They are just there.

This rookie mangaka needs to go back to school and learn proper storytelling.

Ok, at the rate this is going I feel like I just skipped 20 to 40 chapters. An yet the story just keeps on going like nothing happened.

man first ten chapters were good and then this shit, feels like a story arc just got axed

Users who are viewing this thread