MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The House Watching Master

Dex-chan lover
200 year old lolis should act like 200 year olds, not like a 10 year old void of worldly experiences besides dependency.

@Rockdrop
Damn this really changed how I look at the vamp girl. The goth loli from that GATE comes to mind where this was executed somewhat well.

MoMo should've asked his father to turn her into vampire when she reached adulthood. Would have had better times now.

@Rockdrop
It's pretty clear that vampire society is rich af. She was living in a suit-like apartment, wears some high-quality clothes and had everything she needed and wanted. It's logical she doesn't know anything about human society, thus the behavior that doesn't match her chronological age. Oh, and let's not forget that she is in love. Your IQ drops quite hard when love hits you.

Double-page supporter
Heh, she has some wild imagination

Nothing really happened..... but it was a somewhat amusing chapter. But seriously, noone noticed that strange dog walking around beside her ? not even ask why it had a skull head.

@Xarxyc It doesnt work like that..... I doubt she even asked to be a vampire. thats depending she was human once. Doesnt look like she was born one.

Aggregator gang
@Rockdrop I have a theory that gaining non-aging immortality at a young age will still be affected by hormones production for the rest of eternity along with a non-fully developed aged brain that is evident at the age of 25. You may gain countless insight/wisdom about the world but you will never be an adult. Her childness is justified but at least she could try to act more mature or of someone who is actually 200. Which brings up the question. Are Vampires affected by hormones at all? Since they're technically undead...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she'll be able to develop a technique down the line to take the form of an adult woman. She could pull a Mina from dance in the vampire bund. Spend most of her time conserving energy in her small body and only transform in adult mode when necessary.

Contributor
Maybe her Father cursed her so she can stay a loli forever, to avoid romantic relationship ? It would not even be surprising.
After all, some others Vampires aged with time, no ?

Dex-chan lover
@CrysisWar1234 Good one. Similar to the genderbend theory where the gender of the body effects the preferences altering the personality.

Dex-chan lover
This was a nice chapter, and I hope we get more chapters like this down the line.

I love how Momo & Keigo are bonding and their banter🤩. It's nice to have 2 relaxing chapters after what they went through. Despite being 200 years old, lil loli hasn't learn yet to adjust in human life due to her vampire upbringing. Hopefully we'll learn more of her status of a progenitor and her childlike state. She didn't kill her aggressor cause she doesn't want Keigo to hate her proves how much he matters to her including her near confession to him.

Users who are viewing this thread