MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - A Bad Retainer

Group Leader
Can’t believe he’s finally acting up,

Last time we saw him getting serious was back when he was still looking for two-face.

Dex-chan lover
Well... this is the usual trope. Mikogami goes off on his own and then inevitably gets saved by someone else because of his stupid antics, bonus points if it causes someone to get killed.
The only surprising thing would be if Mikogami was actually successful and came back on his own. But let's be honest... ahahhahaahahahaha.

Keigo finally decides to let go of his past self. Now he knows that Amphies is hidden within the police force and most aren't going to listen to what he says as they see him as a monster, pretty sure he is going to do something brash to help out Momo in his own way

Double-page supporter
He always seems to impress me. Hes not going to sit around and be good boy retainer. Liking this MC alot. Hes got his own shit to do :D a waifu and best mate to avenge too. Glad hes came to the resolve that he might even have to fight his old police force to end this.

@shoker you know he was on his own for 10 years right ? he didt just sit around twiddling his thumbs and being a good boy. He was out fighting the vampires. Thought I let you know since you obviously forgot ^_~

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
Yeah. He also got killed. What's your point? My point is that he's obviously going to job just like chapter 1-2 against faceless.
Why? Story reasons, if Mikogami can just fuck off and deal with everything solo then what's the point. It's the problem with creating drama for no reason. It's literally writing your story and going "Oh fuck, I want MC to be in danger but he can't be in danger since his Master is there and she's too strong". So what do you do? You split the characters up while the strong one is 'weakened'.

Oldest trick in the book.

Double-page supporter
@shoker Yeah, its quite evident hes been slaying low tier vampires as a human (which is an achievement enough when its against supernatural), and when he fughtt a high tier like two-face, he just didnt stand a chance. That happens with ancient vampires. But hes not human anymore. So he has a better chance now than he did before. I know you want him to be a submissive good little boy. But I thankful hes not. I look forward to him giving it his all to avenge his waifu and his best mate. If he dies, well thats how the cookie crumbles. Give it everything til the end. I want to see him fight, rather than a story where everything gets gifted for him. This is his battle, his vengeance and sorrow. Him sitting back and letting other people all the work for him would be incredibly lame.

Just so you know... if you forgotten. Hes actually on a timelimit. Cant be sitting around indulging in tea parties.

Dex-chan lover
Momo sucks. She doesn't want a partner, she wants an obedient slave. She gets to fight openly hostile humans, when they have been shown to be capable of harming vampires. Mikogami does not get to fight openly hostile vampires, because he might die?

She expects him to just follow her wishes, yet doesn't care much at all about his wishes. Fuck Momo.

Users who are viewing this thread