MOMO: The Blood Taker

Ada

Interesting, hopefully there will be an english chaperons available soon.

Dex-chan lover
Starts on a strong 7 for me, with an instant follow. Let's see how this rating changes as this goes on.

Gao

Was just playing DMC like the title of the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, considering it's the same author from Boku girl and the other oneshots i was expecting something more fluffy or light, but it has a good catch.

Fed-Kun's army
I always love those armchair-critic reviews giving a series an arbitrary number score when 1 chapter is out. Plus I imagine there's people likely giving this manga low scores because of the first 2 pages. This is why I say everyone should dive into something and find out if they like it for themselves, instead relying on the opinions of others and pointless number scores.

Dex-chan lover
"I take manga THIS seriously! FUN ISN'T ALLOWED"

That's what these comment sections are supposed to be for. Discussing the manga, discussing whether we think it's worth reading or not. Whining about people's comments and not talking about the manga at all isn't contributing to the discussion.

Double-page supporter
@HauntedPizza Indeed that's it, if you see something with lowscore you can analyse if its really bad, or just people getting mad for nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Keetonman The irony is that I'm saying the opposite. In my opinion giving a series a pointless number score based on a single chapter isn't fun, it's overly serious when something like manga is meant to be entertainment for fun. It's cute that you're attempting to mock me for what I said and saying I'm "whining", but that's fine. I don't have a problem if you disagree with my perspective here. I think constructive conversation can be interesting on a series and talking about the highs and the lows, but I'd want to wait at least 10 chapters to develop an actual opinion and see what kind of direction things take, mainly before giving it some ultimately meaningless number.

@tkmisere Exactly sir, usually though it's people getting offended. Plus a common thing is people that go "I don't like this, there for it's bad", so then they give it a negative score. Which is comically absurd.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just extremely hard to please. My ratings are for me. If anyone who knows me comes along and sees what I think, it's generally a good indicator for them to follow. Plus. The rating is not static.

Fed-Kun's army
Fair enough I suppose. I just in general see a lot of people saying they're very hard to please, which maybe you've got some interesting conversation bits and opinions, but at first glance that approach seems overly serious and usually quick to nitpick in my experience. Again though maybe you're not like that, maybe you are. Either way it doesn't really matter, I hope you find something in this series that you enjoy. Have a nice day sir.

Dex-chan lover
You know the YouTuber "I hate Everything"

I'm like that guy but to the extreme.

Banned
Can i just say one thing..... THIS WAS MADE BY BOKU GIRL AUTHOR?????

Fed-Kun's army
I know of him, but I'm not a fan of him for various reasons. You do you do though. I'm just going to casually enjoy this ride, merrily merrily row my boat because life is but a dream.

A manga released in 2019 thats not isekai? Count me in!
Its been a long time since I was this excited

Users who are viewing this thread