MOMO: The Blood Taker

It became a crappy manga a loli who gave birth and her son kills fiance of of mc so loli mother decides to get in a relationship with his son victim . Author is a cuckold

@reu
Be that as it may, it doesn't change my mind that the dialog and story feel forced and just bland. I'd liken it to cooking, were you could have the best cut of meat, the freshest of vegetables but if you forget the salt then well it may still taste good, it lacks a certain punch that wouldn't be able to quite figure out. This story has basically all my favorite story troupes; revenge, vampires, good v. evil, inner demons, but there is just something about the pacing and the presentation that I feel is lacking. Again I must reiterate I do not think this is a bad story nor is the art bad, I just feel like it is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on.

Double-page supporter
The pacing is still all over the place, and it really holds the series back. It goes from 0-100 and vice-versa so frequently that it's impossible not to have whiplash, and it destroys so much of the dramatic tension.

The action and art are so damn good though.

Dex-chan lover
@IDontKnowWhyIAmHere @reu
I think your being to nice IDontKnowWhyIAmHere, the manga had a cliché but a promising start. However, the writing just becomes bad with terrible pacing. Definitely lackluster. The art is good but some people seem to equate the art being good(just look at all of the 10s ratings lol) to it being a good story which it clearly is not.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@_thestranger_ why is he being too nice? I don't think this series is particularly good, I've rated it 6/10.
I only pointed out that, though the tl was slow, the mangaka was on schedule. Which is probably why the writing's quality has declined. Not because the mangaka is uninspired but because he has no time to properly develop his ideas.

This series gets a solid 9, I'd have given it a 10 if the end was different. If you read it all, which I did in a day because the story is that interesting, I think you'd agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread