MOMO: The Blood Taker

Cae

that was relatively subdued... can't wait for people to complain about it in the comments though.

Fed-Kun's army
man, I have yet to see a form of entertainment media representing vampires as well as WhieWolf's VTM 20th anniversary edition and all of its append books. Everything else is soo cringe edgy and badly done. It's quite upsetting...

This feels like a knock off Tokyo Ghoul. Pretty interesting, but the writing is honestly kinda shit. Scenes feel really rushed and they’ve added all these characters really fast but hardly developed them at all outside of the main two.

The pacing and character development are really all over the place. for now the art is doing all heavy lifting, but I hope it'll get better

Contributor
Probably the best covers i see since some time.

I can only think of Dimension W for good covers like that too.

Double-page supporter
Dam.. Volume 4 cover is probably his dead Fiance :/ What I kinda feared

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

me: *reads summary, thinks it sounds cool*
also me: *immediately closes out when i see loli vampire buttcheeks in lingerie*

the corona virus ain't doin enough work in japan

Doesn't seem to be ending soon like people kept saying, just checked the raws. This whole current story arc ends at chapter 45 and seems like it continues and recent chapter is 48.

Too bad no one is translating it anymore.

Aggregator gang
well, the story is generic and author uses a lot of cheap tricks to attract the readers. But I do wish to finish reading it.

Aggregator gang
Ok there was a stupid plot jump with no explanation and the Loli has the hots for the DILF. It's a badly written Tokyo Ghoul ripoff.

Users who are viewing this thread