MOMO: The Blood Taker

a vampire manga with a loli mc, great
from the author of 'boku girl', not great

Well, I'll give it a shot.
Just hoping no 'ntr' element this time.

all vampire stories are complete and utter bullshit what logic is this they never touch on the origins of vampires where they come from or what's their limitations it's always some shitty romance drama plot oof.
weakness of vampires : wooden stick to the heart
weakness of literally everything else : any stick to the heart....

Cae

Thanks for picking this up, I love the designs and i'm really interested to see where it goes, couple grammar mistakes but overall the quality is good~

I enjoy the concept and the characters. Nice changed of tune from the author of Boku Girl. Good work on the scanlation work. BTW, I found the Viet version of Momo and it already reach to chapter 12. I can read it a bit

PS

I'm glad that Keigo didn't go ballistic with Momo upon learning her identity and turning him into a vampire like other typical MCs where they kill vampires indiscriminately or holding a grudge against the one who forced the curse upon them

Man this is fucking quality art and so far story, really hoping it doesn't get axed before reaching whatever ending the author is envisioning for it

Kinda reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul for some reason. Must be that whole ghouls vs CCG kinda vibe it's suddenly giving off.

Mhmmm chapter ten seems like its out of order might have been nice to see him getting acquainted with the other vampires but still pretty cool so far

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Yes, because I check out every manga that has a rating above 8

Also, I‘m not american so the Gestapo can suck my dick.

I really, really, REALLY thought for a bit that this is based on that Momo thing going on the intrnet a few months ago.

This is great.

Any mangas similar to this? Doesn't need to contain vampires. I more interested in the grim tone.

Holy shit I was avoinding this because it's loli shit but it turns out its not shit at all, and what a change from the author's previous work
@Xarxyc
have you read blood alone? it's less action more melancholy and maybe "romance" in a way? I read it in my teenager years but I remember thinking it was fucking great, haven't revisited it though (its also about vampires and a loli and a moody dude, a overall "evening"esq-melancholic-early-2000's vibe to it")

Users who are viewing this thread