Momoiro Meloik - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
[yelling in public] "BIOLOGICAL SISTER! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND LET ME FUCK YOU! WE CAN START WITH KISSING. JUST THE TIP, OKAY, JUST THE TIP!"
...I've seen eromanga that were more subtle and explicit than this (well... until the siblings started ACTUALLY fucking, anyways). Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

Power Uploader
I literally closed the browser after reading page 35.... It was disaster.

Group Leader
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe this is the same guy who created Gojou. Authors truly do go through some shit first works.

Double-page supporter
I got to say, I hate bitches like that, who just run their own justice without knowing anything.. But I got to say, it was pretty good for the comedy. So yeah.

But then again.. why did she start that stupid ramble at the end.. Yeah... Guess I dont know what to think.

Double-page supporter
...That was quite the uncomfortable read...?
...The criminal attempt timed with badly...?? (with other questionable parts, that is...)
...Can't recommend like author's other works....
...Since it's this author, I'll proceed, and try more...???

...Top worst pilot chapter. Should we expect even more criminal disasters? Insert memes!...

Users who are viewing this thread