Momoiro Meloik - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

this guy tried to strangle a girl that had a crush on him in the bathroom,

you think he won't rape his sister?

jesus christ dude, i'm a sicko who loves incest to death but even i can recognize that there's something wrong with this guy

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with wanting to cum 35 times inside you're 15 year old sister's pussy?

Dex-chan lover
He's not even hesitating, he's actually trying quite hard to bang his sister. If the opportunity presents itself he will not fail

I'm confused. I thoroughly enjoy rape, incest, and especially rape + incest.
So why do I find this disturbing?

we need to PROTECC her from her brother in the sexual way. Being creepy and over touchy feely (for the most part since this is basically what this was all about i guess) is fine as long as it doesnt cross a certain threshold; otherwise, we need those cops to come back right now.

Double-page supporter
me reading incest H doujin > well thats hot
me reading this manga > this is fucking disgusting

i dont understand why.....

Thanks, Heiz! Can't wait to see how far down the creephole Yamato goes. Love it. I wonder if people find this disturbing because of the emotional intimacy between Yamato & Masaki. You don't get a lot of that with incest H.

Fed-Kun's army
because incest need both of them inlove to each other while this manga is not
girl sees mc as a brother not as a future lover or something like that while his brother see's her sister as a fuckable wife @onionskins

Dex-chan lover
@MurderInc Because this seems very realistic. This feels very real. The brother is a pervert but this sister sees him only as a brother. This can happen in real life with pedophiles

That's why it's disturbing

is a Reindeer
VIP
NAVELS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WOOOOOOOOORLLLLLDDDD

Contributor
One of the few times a parent will be praised for cockblocking the MC in a manga. Like, holy shit, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread