Momoiro Ome-chen - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Story 7

This entire chapter

jiuhfwsb19s31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The tutor seemed scummy off the bat and didn’t seem serious at all. Glad nothing happened unlike “It’s Not Meguro-san’s First Time”

Supporter
@fukai20 now tell me, were those actually translations or just you fucking around? please tell me those were actual translations.

Usually, I am a bit of a purist about sh*t like this, but man, with this manga, I love the sidebar scanlater comments! 🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
@antarctico 
Code:
yea, i feel like this one would have a hard time surviving without those
@Epicredeemer 
Code:
what part specifially tho? the begininge and end parts that are in squares, like the narration, are usually pretty generic and repetitive in between chapters, which i'm not a personal fan of, so i just write other stuff on them unless the plot requires me to. there are some places tho where the translation is a bit off because i can't quite make sense out of everything, but i try to tie it in as best as i can

Group Leader
yeah but how he reacted in her place there?
Thanks again for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Halfway through the manga might be a good place to show some plot progression I guess.

@fukai20 I just wanted to mention the boxes you usurp to add some commentary end up nicely amusing. Thanks for that, and for your hard work.

🤔
ur serious and that's why u were thinking about worming ur way into her rich family huh? some serious revisionism going on in that guy's memory...why do jap authors feel the need to defend guys like that tutor? why does the author have him seemingly apologize at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread