Momoiro Sabbath

Group Leader
I got part of the translated chapters. I will try to get more but no promises at this point. Right now I'm playing catchup to see how far it was translated and to see what I can do to pick this up. I AM NOT part of Prism group. I am just part of a yahoo group that is a fan of this manga. Do not ask if there is more because I am unsure at this point. I will try to find more of this manga as much as I can. Sorry I can't be much more help.

Group Leader
Again, I AM NOT PART OF PRISM. I just grabbed what was on their website. I'll try to grab the missing chapters when I can. I plan to make this my next project after I get High School Black Gyuru caught up. The releases will be slow and unless someone will take over, that's the best I can offer. Thank you.

Group Leader
Hi KiTA, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds. Best to have it in many sources as possible.

Aggregator gang
This is funny, I remember reading this a long time ago but not completely translated. I’m glad it’s back up again.

Old school type manga

Group Leader
Oh, don't worry about me @saintguardian, I'm just a fan of the manga. I actually own the entire physical raw releases, although I'll be damned if I know where they're at nowadays. Probably some of them have been thrown out in the past decade and a half or so, heh.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also not part of PRISM. I just received the notifications in my mail and saintguardian said he was missing those chapters, so I uploaded them since I had them.

Power Uploader
PRISMS group is dead they last released chapter was in 2011

Dead translation is dead.
Chapters 86 and 87 was translated long ago. This is manga is not translated.

Complete translation never accept this fact.

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean that this has little chance of being picked up back (sad but true) or are you referring to the "complete" tag? If it's the latter, I also mistook what it stands for for a long time, but it says "pub. status", so it's not the translation, but the status in the country of origin.

If it's the former, let's pray that uploading all of this and giving it visibility will inspire someone to work on it. I believe saintguardian either has or is in contact with someone who has or will soon have raws for it.

Users who are viewing this thread