Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu.

Double-page supporter
Art is gorgeous, but both of them have personalities bordering on caricature, which makes it really hard to relate. I also fail to understand the humor. Maybe it helps if I skip the dialogue?

Very funny story, an amazing art style and overall an amazing manga that I believe has great potential

Fed-Kun's army
This was just released yesterday with 3 chapters at launch but how are they uploading 2 chapters of translation just a few hours after??? 😭😭😭 That's an insane work. Chapter 1 lost a few pages tho

Dex-chan lover
how are they uploading 2 chapters of translation just a few hours after???
Forget a few hours after - I looked at the timestamps here on MD and on the official raws site: the first chapter was uploaded here 8 mins 42 secs after the raws went up, and the second chapter 10 mins 23 secs after the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the smartest written stories in modern Japan 2024. However the art is just truly below anything of value…

er… wait-

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Hm. What if we take the average high school romcom, but crank the misunderstandings value beyond max. Genius.

Bruh why is this so hard to read?! The speech bubbles text are arranged from left to right (western style), but since this is a manga the rest (panels, structure, etc) is from right to left

Users who are viewing this thread