Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 2 is what sells this series. The art and comedy is well above average. If this was animated, it would be amazing to watch.

(referring to the question posed in the the credits at chpt 3)

ah, fellow hsr player, welcome and enjoy the ride
for your next team, you can make FuA (Follow up Attack) team

Clara-March7-ratio/herta - lynx (for sustain) will works well
also, focus on leveling your rank(?) first before farming any relic/planar

goodluck

Dex-chan lover
Forget a few hours after - I looked at the timestamps here on MD and on the official raws site: the first chapter was uploaded here 8 mins 42 secs after the raws went up, and the second chapter 10 mins 23 secs after the raws.
Wow, MTL power?

Like @cornellex said, you can make a FuA team of Imaginary March7-Clara-Lynx-Herta. Lynx heals Clara with Skill which increases aggro which leads to more counters and more stacks for March, just make sure to put Clara in middle of the team and Lynx might need Energy regen rope vs AoE or CC heavy enemies. I wouldn't use Ratio in this particular team as you need debuffs on enemies to increase chance to proc follow up on his Skill, and this team has no debuffs to help him with that.

You could also make DoT team with Kafka-Sustain-Sampo/Serval/Luka/Asta.

Hard to say who to pull for, new upcoming characters don't really fit into your acc and we don't know which ones will have rerun.

(Also i assume you meant Jingliu since i dont see Jing Yuan in the picture)

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Team 1: Kafka, Tingyun, Natasha, HMC/Asta

Jing yuan is trash unless you have his sig and even then he still suck. Bronya is useless with him because her buff doesn’t carry over to lighting lord unless you have e6 Bronya. You can replace Kafka or HMC or Asta with Jing yuan whichever fits you more if you rlly wanna use mid yuan. Also I hate Sampo

Team 2: Jing Liu, Bronya, Fu Xuan, Asta/HMC

For team 2 Jing Liu is crazy strong with Bronya + Fu Xuan to the point where you can really use whoever you want for your 4th slot. You would preferably want someone skill point neutral because Bronya eats up so many skill points unless you have her e1.

If you’re gonna pull for any characters in the new patch to improve at the game it’s best to go for black swan and Robin to build a dot synergy with Kafka but ofc your main priority should just be whichever character you want to pull her and whichever characters you have fun with. If you have anymore questions just dm me my disc _qin_shi_huang

These teams are based off the characters you have leveled up btw if you level up more characters like dr ratio, March, Clara, etc… you can make many more teams

The manga seems like your typical misunderstandings romcom with good art and some gimmicks. For the question in the 3rd chapter I suggest leveling up march 7th and then your team should be march HMC welt or Asta or someone with the correct element and for sustain Gallagher is ideal but Natasha is ok. Since you are going for super breaks you need a lot of break effect and someone that has the correct typing. You should use march's skill on that unit. If the element is imaginary for example you should use her skill on welt.

I hope this doesnt drag out much, the art is gokd and the whole "we like each other but dont understand" shit can be cute, but it cant be dragged on for too long cus then itll just wear my heart down and make me annoyed. Ill carry on with.this however, has potential

Users who are viewing this thread