Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Kid

Dex-chan lover
Shouta and NTR rage and I'm just sitting here thinking Mone-san is going to be a fantastic mother one day. For various reasons. . .😉

Fed-Kun's army
@Draikar yeah? Did you??? Why don’t you point out a chapter where he’s done more than him then? Idiot

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
Yeah you're retarded, he already kissed mone a few chapters before, but hey I know that's really complicated for you to understand, plus bathing with a child literally means nothing

Fed-Kun's army
@Draikar he bathed with her and grabbed her tits, he seen her completely naked, that’s going farther than a kiss. Lmao it doesn’t matter he’s a kid it’s still fact he did it, also the kid is too old to be bathing with females who aren’t even related to him, he clearly thought she was sexy by how he acted so the excuse of he’s a kid doesn’t play.

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
because nayuta never grabbed boobs, sucked nipples, or kiss a girl?
just stop reading it if this manga is too much for you

I hope you did well on your exams, translator-san. Also thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@Draikar lmao I knew you would say that. It doesn’t count if it was all accidents, he never once grabbed two handfuls of her tits because he wanted too, big fucking difference.

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
Pretty smart comparing harem shenanigans with a kid grabbing boobs, if this manga werent a harem those accidents wont happend and the kid wouldn't be able to groppe any boobs so what's your point?

Fed-Kun's army
@Draikar lmao are you retarded? What’s my point? What the fuck is yours? “Harem shenanigans” are you dumb? The other girls have nothing to do with this

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
Complaining about a shota gropping boobs and not your self insert character is pretty retarded,plus this is a harem manga so of course the girls matter here, dumb poster. You already know what to do

Fed-Kun's army
@Draikar kid are you actually this fucking stupid or are you just pretending to be? This isn’t harem, just because a bunch of girls like him that’s not a real harem, this guy will never get with more than 1 girl, mone will always be his only girlfriend this isn’t true harem you fucking idiot. And again what do the other girls have to do with his little brother going farther with MONE than him? You stupid fuck

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
very mature to complain about a kiddo gropping breast, really is this is to much for you just stop reading it, you don have the obligation but given that you came here complaining about nonsense I just dont expect too much for a retarded kid like you

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
pretty retarded to think that is an improvement when mone herself doesnt even consider that kid a man, so yeah, dont read anymore

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt
I'm posting several times because otherwise your two braincells wouldnt be able to understand too much text

Users who are viewing this thread