Monkey Peak - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mount Shirabi

Contributor
Looks interesting. Let's see how it goes. Translation was fine, so I'd love to read another chapter. Keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm a sucker for these types of stories and I am in love with the facial expressions. So just for fun I'm gonna make a character tracking sheet and I'll update it every chapter. For now I'll focus on adding characters that have lines or a notable panel like Miss Smile. You guys are free to join in on this fun and suggest better nick names if you want. 😇
6A0lZ1S.png

Also thanks for translating this Mr_Detective😃

edit: fixed image

XL

Dex-chan lover
CEO: We need to improve morale.
PR: How about a camping trip where everyone would suffer from lack of modern resources, extreme fatigue, high chance of fatal accidents or death.
CEO: You... I like you. Torture and possible death, annoy employees so they quit or just outright kill'em. Less worker, more profit. SOLD!

You did a great job with translation and clean up! I would have never known that this was your first attempt.

This is off to a great start, can’t wait to see where it goes

Group Leader
Hello guys,

There's actually a minor spoiler that I left in the translation in the last page. Care to guess what it is? 😜

Not a big deal. But you'll realize it if you have read the later chapters. 😈

Monkeys?! There's more than one?! Best bet is to sacrifice the slow ones and book it

Aggregator gang
It was going to be a hike they said. It’s a team building exercise they said. We’re gonna be fine they said.
9270d1e96e1759888412851a9dcd127324eaffc4_1735814_837_1200.png

Fed-Kun's army
Darn, I looked up the first mountain from google. The deaths check out, and apparently in the 1960s JSDF retrieved some bodies by cutting the ropes with gunfire!
Seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread