Monkey Peak - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Nakadake Cabin (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I hope they can injure the monkey soon at least, they (I assume there are multiples) cant get away every fucking time.

Can't wait until it's not poisoned and everyone starts making accusations that protag wanted to eat first.

No character development for main guy yet. Not standing up for himself or anything but oh well

Dex-chan lover
God I hate the classic 'I know you are a good person' line, fucking bland shit. Bet that girl is a murderer or something as well.

Huh... It's a pretty shitty pharmacy company if they don't know about distillation.

Fed-Kun's army
Could it be, that the ape is their former boss? I started thinking that when they discussed the next to the bodies.
That doesn't explain the superhuman strenghth and agility the ape has though. Modified drugs?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that bastard sob playboy guy die a slow gruesome death

@acher13 i know right. like wtf is his problem? so what if he succed trapping saotome? he just gonna get people killed by creating discord, including himself. it's good that saotome turn the table and earn some brownie point

Correct if im wrong but would boiling the water and then collecting the condensation remove the poison from the water ?

Dex-chan lover
@acher13 i know right. like wtf is his problem? so what if he succed trapping saotome? he just gonna get people killed by creating discord, including himself. it's good that saotome turn the table and earn some brownie point
Yea, I can understand trying to set up others in scenarios where you're getting political power down the road like if youre in a Mad Max scenario and trying to create your own group you can control but in this setting you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick lol

Users who are viewing this thread