Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Freezing Night (Part 1)

Even if she did steal it (which she didn't), she didn't even drink it, just keep an eye on her, don't fcking torture her.

They really gonna believe this dude... Yeah the murderer, "id trust that guy with my life" -that old lady he murdered

Fed-Kun's army
@laiseran stupid people gonna be stupid. for starter, why the fuck they choose to stay with that torturer for fuck sake? i get it he is big and reliable, but fuck, can't they see that he is as dangerous as the fucking monkey?

@wewedamdam people will trust authority figures in stressful situations illogically, studies have been done in the past where they would simulate a person being shocked. And tell the subject to administrate the shocks because a doctor (established authority) said its necessary for the experiment, The subjects didn't know the experiment was simulated and went about giving the fake shocks near max volts thinking it was a real person.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even hate Anzai that much for all of this, hate the broken arm guy and the two alliance snakes much more

Users who are viewing this thread