Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Freezing Night (Part 2)

she could've probably pointed out that the soda bottle was on the top of inside her bag not being hidden by anything to prove that she didn't try to hide anything. maybe. idk.

LMAOOO that's monkey was so fucking late for the party 💀💀 hope he can kill them all we had enough, ty for the update can't wait for the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
It's all a ruse to build team spirit.
Whenever the team starts splitting, Monkey comes to reunite them (often by killing the stragglers/those who leave the main group)
Anzai's part is to build unity by outing one or more members. It's wild, but it's embedded in evolutionary psychology and works very well.

I feel like my theories are hitting right and wrong all the time with this manga xD
I thought the climber guys were monkeys because of their ability to climb like the monkey but atleat right now they aren't the only ones (and probably aren't monkey to begin with, just somg weird folks)
And Saotome noticed that the monkey he tackled was different, probably body size/weight/etc, so he noticed there were more than 1 monkeys
I cannot tell where this is going and that I like, very mysterious 😄

@sheepdoge it's horror manga which seemed to had so much potential and depth in story; however, the ending was A$$! i believe that the artist was just going along with the story, and when he reached to the last chapter he just said hmmm fuck it whatever and gave us an inexplicable, preposterous ending.... what i mean is the author of killing morph didn't have anything in his sleeves, and i hope the situation is different for monkey peak. coz i wanna know the story behind the monkey and whats up with these siblings... and other stuff too!

Fed-Kun's army
*BONK*

Monkey walking down the stairs:

"Why don't you go ahead and ask me yourself, mushroom head?"

manga started out good but went real fucking dumb with this buff dude just repeating the same shit 10 times over and noone being the wiser

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is just like a game of among us. Idk if I should laugh or be sad at this stupidity.

Double-page supporter
How is not wanting to hit someone with a shovel a sign of you being an imposter? Like what?

not gonna @ the guy talking about killing morph because it was 6 months ago, but gonna say anyways that killing morph was axed that's why the ending was rushed

Dex-chan lover
So nice of the monkey to come visit so he can inform them and clear the situation up

Users who are viewing this thread