Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Freezing Night (Part 3)

Wow I thought for sure the weird siblings were involved with the monkeys but I guess I was wrong, now they are even more screwed than before, there could be a whole monkey village

@siti I think they left cos time is on their side, the big guy is scary and might take one of them out but this expedition was already success by killing two more people. They can wait and attack when he's asleep/tired/hungry

Two monkeys in this chapter and one that fell to the bottom of a cliff in ch. 33, that's a lot of monkeys. Also, surprised the siblings were innocent.

The monkey was scary from 1-36 chapter. From this chapter 37 onwards, it's no longer scary.

monke more than 1 big bad uh oh

at least we now know the weirdly intimate siblings dont have any connection w the monkeys and are just weird in general

Fed-Kun's army
So thoes sibling were just weird and not connected to the story in any shape or form.....hmm ok.

feel bad for the incest sibling. they done nothing wrong.

yes i know incest is bad bla bla bla, feel free to preach your moral. what i mean is they don't do anything like accusing or torturing someone like crazy. just climbing mountain and stuff

horror mangaka has the issue of always making the main natural force become over the top. Two would have been fine, but 3? And the siblings were just weird and attacked is super contrived. I wish the monke was the ex boss

Users who are viewing this thread