Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Freezing Night (Part 4)

@Darthagnon
If I remember correctly the monkey kept popping up at convenient times/at their locations so it was suspected that one of the group members could possibly be the monkey's accomplice and working with them/tipping them off

there is no monkey accomplice, and that weird dude who is manipulating the girl isnt anything more than a despicable rotten bastard who is using and manipulating people for his own good, so if that is true... the drama until now has been pointless, youd think the monkeys planned for them to turn to each other but truth is that is just human nature

This Himuro guy really stupid. He was so scared if police find out about his embezzlement act, so he tried to prevent the climber from calling the police. His reason is just not strong enough to justify being trapped in this damn mountain.

Fed-Kun's army
Anzai is joining the gender equality gang along with Kazama and Kamijou Touma.
This manga, despite how brutal the content is, still manage to have some memes and stuff. Before this was Luffy's Gatling Gun, and now Anzai slapping everyone reminds me of that particular youtube video lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I am not a survivalist expert or anything but shouldn't they be naked and share their body warmth. Thereby having a higher chance of survival.

Users who are viewing this thread