Monkey Peak - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Ningen

Fed-Kun's army
Talking, LMAO.
Has she lost her mind. I bet she had watched too much friendship anime.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone has any idea who is that samurai guy? I think it will be boring if he is actually Hasegawa. The author hide his face on purpose.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this chapter actually called Ningen? I've been seeing Ningen in the joke page for so long that I can't tell whats real anymore. Ningen please, tell me what's real.

Dex-chan lover
Even if she dies talking, at least we the readers may get some info.

Group Leader
@Robomochi It could be Hasegawa's father? Also, aren't we forgetting there's also Himuro who is nowhere to be seen now?
062.gif

@SpaceFootballKing I was actually not sure what to put for the title. XD The title is really "Ningen", which means "humans", as you already know.
079.gif

@Gem-Bug Oh, no. I'm not going to be posting meme every chapter, because it might get bored fast. Gotta do it moderately and come up with good ideas, too.
48.gif

By the way, who's the best character? ^w^

Fed-Kun's army
@Mr_Detective Ah, of course! Why didn't I think about the possibility of new character showing up as that katana guy? Bruh, I hope himuro just be dead already, or just go far away I don't care, seeing his face makes me sick. I don't think the one we've got here is him though, wasn't he has trouble walking? The body posture also looked different. But if this katana guy actually him it would be a surprise for sure. We can have Anzai and Saotome settle things with him for good.

Fed-Kun's army
is 50k yen a lot? I thought it was like 500 dollars. Japan is supposed to be an expensive place to live, especially in Tokyo-based companies like these.
No point throwing a fuss over 500 dorar

@Okuu That's an awfully holistic way of viewing things

Group Leader
@RoboMochi Considering the number of suspicious actions Himuro has taken, don't you think he might have someone else working for/with him? Notice the monkey hasn't been moving at all. We only see the dude walking toward it.

@ThinkPositive Sorry, it's actually 50 man, so 500,000 yen, which is roughly $5000 or so. I already fixed this. I don't remember if they are in Tokyo or what city, but imagine your wife spending $5000 on a purse. At least you carry that purse around. The katana, you just leave it at home. XD

Users who are viewing this thread