Monkey Peak - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
Is it gonna turn out to be that bug-eyed guy's sister? He seems awfully composed for just losing her.

I'm betting that which ever pair leaves is going to die while the others all survive, albeit falling into panicked chaos over their seemingly impending deaths. That, or the MC and FMC will both leave

Dex-chan lover
Merry christmas IDA.

I have a feeling that Anzai, Miyata, Satome, brown hair woman, and Yagi are the ones who would stay. Other 5 people doesnt seem too trustworthy.

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly are the conditions? There will be an attack that night, only two people will be spared, yet the group is told to leave before sunset? If they leave, do they get to live? If they stay, does everyone get murdered?

Fed-Kun's army
@Okuu
Only two people will be sparred and this condition will be met only when those two people will left the mountains before sunset, if not all of them will be killed.
That, katana dude is playing with their minds. Their will be internal strife between the survivors, for survival.

bet someone is just going to go down by themselve secretly because they dont give a fuck anymore lol

idk if spoiler or not but its my prediction its also something i would probably do if i was in that situation

>casually insults all the pro chefs who serve steak as red as ketchup

Group Leader
@Greenfrost Uh, no. You should reread the previous chapters. He didn't take it well at all.
82.gif

Ok, after all these chapters i just have to ask and out myself as an unknowing normie:
What does "Ningen" mean?! Google only brings up some white ball with legs and a face, me is confus Oo

Dex-chan lover
I thought the end gag was going in a different direction for a minute there.

Users who are viewing this thread