Monkey Peak - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Mitsukura Cabin

@pei5001 lolol

im profiling yagi so hard with those eyes of his, but i think hes innocent.

wanna see how things go when tey start openly implicating anzai.

@ Dennis-aka-Denji considering under his "leadership" people just keep dying, yea i want the same. dude is just determined to just get people killed apparantly

Fed-Kun's army
It wasn't Anzai
I like this get-together, however it's kind of weird, but again, the people Anzai tortured would maybe let it go because they're weak and desperate, so I GUESS it's fine.

Since we are back at the "there is a traitor" topic:
Maybe i just forgot it, but was it ever brought up who had proposed the whole trip? After all, it doesnt seem like those monkeys were shipped onto the mountin just before the trip, its more like they are native to the mountain (not to forget the legend of the demon monkey from that region). So if there is a traitor, the prime suspects would be those that came up with the trip to that location.

@CrimsonManga89 I think it was president Tomihisa that proposed the whole trip? seeing it as a way for everyone to “bond” together and strengthen teamwork within the company again because of what happened after that scandal thing

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, the next round of Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Group Leader
@OldShadow For him to not be innocent would mean he let his sister die. And that seems hard to believe.
55.gif

@Jinkyns Can't put meme every chapter. Gotta come up with idea.
096.gif

@CrimsonManga89 @teruuu From what we see from the dialogue in the first few chapters, it was the new president's idea. And it's clear that most people hated it. Probably the only ones who didn't show negative reaction were Hayashi, Anzai and Hasegawa. Hasegawa and Tomihisa are already dead, and Hayashi had shown no sign of being suspicious yet. So it makes sense for them to see Anzai as the prime suspect.

I dont believe Anzai to be the traitor, he just really does not appreciate the other survivors. And rightfully so, they are cowards who left him to fend for himself.

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey dude, I'm in a hurry. Could you tell me where's the next chapter?"
"To the right."
"Woah, thanks man!"
*Runs away*
140106063_852242742014475_6155787988520732119_n.jpg

usually the culprit must be the least suspicious.
so i point at the little guy with glasses.
dont know the reason yet. LoL

Users who are viewing this thread