Monkey Peak

I guess it's a staple of horror stories but the lazy fatty complaining and generally being an idiot while they're trying to flee is really annoying. Like what kind of idiot acts like that when they're being pursued?

I'm guessing the fat big nose guy will be one of the longest survivors, so far he is successfully drag others down.

dgl

I was expecting this to be like thirty chapters long, not over a hundred.

I don't know where the fuck this is going anymore.

How could it have 109 chapters when most of the team is already dead and they're only a few hours from getting away?

The monkey is a person dressed up, you cannot change my mind.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing who the author is.. I'm surprised there is no Mahjong involved. That said, I am certainly intruiged.

So I guess the bulk of the remaining story will probably be them killing each other out of suspicion that one of them is the murderer, ironically becoming murderers with the monkey occasionally showing up in the background.

Group Leader
An announcement for anyone following this: I was going to upload the new chapter today. But since the old chapters aren't available yet, as Mangadex is having some issues with their new website, I'm going to hold off for now. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

It's more of a comedy than a horror story at this point, no? What with the monkey just shooting the one guy to get their attention and then pouring the water out like a big "fuck u lol".

I read this last year when there were only like 3 chapters, iirc. Glad to see this is still going on and I finally caught up just now. Keep up the great work @Mr_Detective, I hope we make it to the end!

Group Leader
@Reb024 Thanks for the compliment! Gonna be a long ride ahead!
062.gif

I notice that you are translating School Mermaid! Read that about 2 years ago. Glad you're picking it up!
071.gif

Eiz

Just found this manga. Read to latest. Excellent. Hope translation continues. Thanks.

I predict in the next chapter the monkey will shoot himuro in the head before he has a chance to make the plot move and then when someone chases it that the monkey will mysteriously disappear again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread