Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
nah, seriously even now ppl is dying around the second out there, so sorry, but you should choose the one close to you.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I mean we are talking apocalyptic levels of death here, not just an extra typhoon rolling around Japan every few years. He needs to prepare for the world to basically end at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Split the penitence and the pain between every human life (or even better, every life, animal and plants too) so everyone just have to bear a small fraction of it, without sacrificing anyone? Taking her place? Choosing the world’s demise? Who knows...

I personally like the first idea, tho. “Choosing by not choosing”.

Dex-chan lover
Choosing the minority over the majority means you have the will to be included in that majority. What I mean is, you have no right to choose that decision if you're not willing to die yourself.

Ahhh... The old "two options only" logical fallacy...

There is almost always at least a a third and maybe a fourth or fifth option to problems.

Option 1: Save the goddess
Option 2: Save the world
Option 3: Do nothing and see what happens
Option 4: Figure out a way to save the goddess AND the world
Option 5: Umm... I'm not that imaginative, come up with your own options from here on. But if they involve intense sessions of perverted sex... LET ME KNOW!!!!! (I am always looking for a new weird and disgusting fetish to try out!)

@PervySageChuck
Option 6: make babies and share the pain as a family.
Option 7: make a harem and have the lesser wives take the burden of the main one.
Option 8: stop time so no one has to suffer and do pervy stuff to all the frozen people.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Take her place? If it was an option, if I really cared about the person, I'd like to say I would. But the thought of being tortured endlessly to the point of death for all eternity, dying hundreds of thousands of different ways every second would certainly be enough to give anyone pause when confronted with that question.

Users who are viewing this thread