Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
The Organization is willing to let one person be brutally tortured to the point of death over and over again for years.

Will it balk at feeding another person to the Thing Behind The Door to get her to come back?

wew, mc ain't cutting any corner, I wonder what's the plan if they do manage to somehow escape tho? let the world reach its demise while eating popcorn from the front seat? I mean that's better than having sekai suffer for all eternity but I wonder if he came up with another plan, there should be only 4~5 chaps left now

Dex-chan lover
This is moving so fast, it's been years since I read the start, so I don't even remember the deal with his family, didn't they sell him to be sacrificed?

Dex-chan lover
@darklight99 yup. That's part of the deal. And Sekai supposed to give him one wish as her sacrifice so he asked her to marry him and that's how the story started.

really hoping she doesn't die like in the LN as the manga ending

Dex-chan lover
@hybrid_being it has never been elaborated, but, from what I guess, he just needs to serve her until he or she die. I think his actual duty hasn't been brought up yet. Let's see will it be explained in the remaining chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread