Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome - Vol. 4 Ch. 53

kinda reminds me of kagerou daze since in both, they keep resetting over and over and over again and in both manga it just ends at the start of a new loop (I reccomend getting into kagerou project but it may be confusing since the LN,anime and manga all have different loops) and it just wants me to see if it ever ends.

I first read this thinking it would be just a wholesome slice of life manga and then a dark twist just comes of fucking nowhere

This ending sure was a ride, but i cant say that it was something unexpected or that i didn't enjoy it.

A really fresh take from what i usually read.

Double-page supporter
Considering how long ago I began this manga, it feels weird for it to end, a big thanks to the translators for this journey !

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was both depressing and hopeful, guess we gotta read the LN to get the rest I assume

Dex-chan lover
What was that bit when Yuuki and Sekai were talking about the game? Is it another cycle where they remembered it or some kinda waiting room in-between?

Dex-chan lover
i kinda dislike when a manga ended like this, it's like someone shouted "READ LN IF YOU WANT MORE!!!!".
i'm not saying this is bad though

So the author choosed to stop the story more or less at half the novel....so bad...
I did have many expetations to see the Real ending of the light novel, but i found myself exatly where the last light novel translated chapter leaft me... still a wanderful story, i was really happy i was able to dead it in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread