Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Great. So where should I start reading the LN after finishing the manga?

Group Leader
Whoa!! that ending was absolutely

200.gif

Anyone that had read the LN can tell us if it's worth it? I really want to see where this is going but I fear it will be uninteresting in the end.

When reading manga, there are some good days and some bad days.
This one ended up with one hell of an apocalypse day. Pun intended.
This is the exact reason why I read manga online and only buy the paper form or digital form when I know the manga is a wholesome story. If you don't plan on making a proper beginning, development and, especially in this case, a proper ending, don't start it at all. This one got me hooked sink and sinker for a 3 days as I was reading it during my breaks at my job and, with that ending, I'm so glad I haven't purchased the paper form (if there's one available in my area.)

Aw cmon, that ending just slapped me in the face with a "fuck you, read the LN instead". Art is nice and all but I really want them to continue this ;-;

Author pulling up a 200 iq move by blue balling the readers at the end, wp author wp. Your plan worked and now i wanna read the ln.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm not good with this type of stories. By chance I managed to complete the manga which turns out to be just volume 1 of the LN which currently sits translated up to almost all of volume 3 out of 7 published. Just gonna leave this out there for whoever wants to read it in NU but as for me I think I'll just wait for it to be fully translated as I fear my heart won't be able to bear the wait between chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is dying in the comment section.

I just wanted to see if this has good romance in it.

But the manga ended for things to continue in the LN.

And for those reasons, I'm out.

Holy shit. The ending was
Sad as fuck
Anyways, it's an overall amazing story

Users who are viewing this thread