Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
QOIirt1.png

So that was a fucking lie. Or is it? Idk, do we count "smol slime" as separate from murder slime as an alter ego, or are they one in the same? I guess it depends on how much free will the smol one has.

Either way, it deceived so it's not a nice slime :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
eIqSXhQ.jpeg

I was rereading this manga and I realized. Shiro has wind powers, the girl with red hair and wings is probably a phoenix, the yellow hair girl look like a golem or dwarf, Slime is blue. Wind, Fire, Earth, Water?

anyways thanks for the chapter, really enjoyable read and very well scanlated! Keep up the fantastic work!

Dex-chan lover
eIqSXhQ.jpeg

I was rereading this manga and I realized. Shiro has wind powers, the girl with red hair and wings is probably a phoenix, the yellow hair girl look like a golem or dwarf, Slime is blue. Wind, Fire, Earth, Water?

anyways thanks for the chapter, really enjoyable read and very well scanlated! Keep up the fantastic work!
Next thing you know they’ll start up a band singing about a day in the month of September.

Dex-chan lover
I hope little slime turns on the creator. I am reminded of Clayface and Annie.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, was this just a part of the chapter (6.1) or the full chapter? If it was just a part (like nearly every previous chapter), then PLEASE mark it as such. Maybe I'm weird, but when chapters release in parts, I wait until all the parts are done before reading them. That way it doesn't feel 'off' ending at an odd moment.. like this one did.

Dex-chan lover
If slime (girl) is on the cover then she WILL join the harem .... er, party. Also, if slime (girl) is anything like Suu from Monster Musume then she is already best slime (girl). Think about it ... she can literally be whatever girl (size, shape, weight) you want, today.

Dex-chan lover
eIqSXhQ.jpeg

All they need now is Heart

Users who are viewing this thread