Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
... Wonder if sniffing each other's butt is a one-time thing, and whether it's okay to wash yourself first before doing so?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I get where it seems like a trope and all but I'm enjoying the absolute nonsense between these two.

Also I was absolutely cause off guard by sniff my ass. Thank you for causing me to laugh so hard I spilled my fucking coffee everywhere ☕️ :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Shows they're smart enough to live long and walk into some obviously suspicious bullshit.

I mean, his cheat is translating any language in the world, spoken, written, or otherwise. I don't know how he can get so strong with only that kind of power, unless he pulls an Isekai Ojisan and speaks with the spirits/fairies to gain magic power.

Other than that, his language skill can make a big difference in diplomacy between territories speaking different tongues. Being able to stop a war between them with only communication would be an impressive feat, with or without other cheat powers. Not to mention, as Shiro said, MC is teaching her various things about human culture and is learning to enjoy herself in it. Imagine if he can pull off the same feat with other monsters? Play his cards right, and he could build up an army of his own.

The language skill may be a simple one at a glance, but it can be more fearsome than one may realize if used accordingly.
Id be all for the diplomacy bit if it was actually protrayed competenly. But the dude is characterized as your stereotypical Japanese MC with a spine made out of a pool noodle. Im not asking for megachad or some overpowered hero but some basic backbone would be lovely instead of letting the other characters toss him around throughout the series

Dex-chan lover
Of course Miss Fenrir can haul 24 crates of heavy cargo with little issue.

Please continue to scanlate the manga! I have been enjoying it so far and look forward to the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Id be all for the diplomacy bit if it was actually protrayed competenly. But the dude is characterized as your stereotypical Japanese MC with a spine made out of a pool noodle. Im not asking for megachad or some overpowered hero but some basic backbone would be lovely instead of letting the other characters toss him around throughout the series
Well MC did come up to Shiro and asked her to help him become stronger by becoming adventurers. Sometimes getting a better backbone can start with getting better muscles. I'd say the character progression is going in the right direction, at least for the start.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying reading this.
I fell in love with the landlady. Why is it that I love mature women like her

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I think the story has a lot of smart twists already. The loading master quickly figuring out how to use the rest of the team better for maximum effect (you normal people lash boxes together, so monster girl can work better/faster/safer), and the hoodlums actually seeing the light instead of lining up to a beating.

And your pool noodle just sniffed a girls butt on a public street, they ain't "average manga MC" (they'd have run away weeping, leaving a three chapter misunderstanding that's then 50/50 to just be forgotten anyway)

Dex-chan lover
c78485594a9b2be9319d51e24436012d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm imagining the face the translator made when reading "Sniff my butt".

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now..m

Users who are viewing this thread