Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5

Dex-chan lover
Well, close enough to my guess at the first of this triple upload. Thanks for this by the way. The good slime took in the core but rather than kill off or leave the other half weakened to the point of uselessness, they just merged into the waifu form after coming to terms.

Dex-chan lover
triple update!

qYkmKtE.png

Hiro, we all know exactly why she (or I suppose, they. Slime-san is genderless, but I'm guessing they'll identify later) changed to look like a woman's.

LdHVBFW.png

A little convinient, but it's not too uncommon to have party share abilities when it comes to utility. Makes it easier for the party to communicate and strategize without needing Hiro to translate, so it's for the best.

A9ljbqe.png

a smile worth protecting

dSoLD42.png

Also, a uhh... smile. yeah, let's go with that

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm ... slime girl already making a run for best girl. Well, I AM biased since slime girls are perfect. What's not to like, they are slimy, can take any shape, AND can digest ANYTHING, LOL. My apologies, since my gutter brain was showing ... let me put that away.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm ... slime girl already making a run for best girl. Well, I AM biased since slime girls are perfect. What's not to like, they are slimy, can take any shape, AND can digest ANYTHING, LOL. My apologies, since my gutter brain was showing ... let me put that away.
just like shu in monmusu they made her into pseudo leftover disposal unit lol

Dex-chan lover
Great-looking artwork in this chapter, but the thing that cracks me up the most is these copy-pasted different-sized speech bubble Shiro stickers on page 14.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
of course of course
don't bother imagine it's something else
this is a MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread