Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
I mean, a race of people that live by stealing the lives of others? Unless they can choose to live off of animals instead of people, I see no reason why bringing them to extinction wasn't a good idea.

The phoenix might be a topsy-turvy asshole, but she made the right call here. Countless lives would continue to die off before none would be left, leaving that race to possibly steal each other's lives before snuffing themselves out. There would be no life left at that rate.

Double-page supporter
...isn't she a phoenix? Or am I misremembering?

Thanks for the extra pixels, and the chapters!
And the cat guys can apparently absorb life energy, so the outcome depends on the author
I mean, a race of people that live by stealing the lives of others? Unless they can choose to live off of animals instead of people, I see no reason why bringing them to extinction wasn't a good idea.

The phoenix might be a topsy-turvy asshole, but she made the right call here. Countless lives would continue to die off before none would be left, leaving that race to possibly steal each other's lives before snuffing themselves out. There would be no life left at that rate.
And I sincerely doubt that our topsy-turvy asshole explained things anywhere near properly instead of just saying "I killed your race" and never saying anything beyond that.
I wouldn't be suprised if the catkid at some point came to the conclusion that the birb wants him to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
She was a good parent until she screwed it up.

She was a good parent until she felt she didn't deserve a good child.

Probbaly shoulda sent her to someone else. If you can't finish the job now, bad idea to build sympathy and need to finish the job later.

Users who are viewing this thread