fbf0724b-ffb9-4691-bab6-bb5168cae45e
Cerise_Aurium Joined Feb 17, 2025 Messages 2 Sep 23, 2026 #2 Thanks for update (8 months? Damn I miss this series)
Rilus Group Leader Joined Jan 31, 2026 Messages 10 Sep 23, 2026 #3 Huge thanks for picking this up guys!
Ultraninja Group Leader Joined Dec 22, 2019 Messages 436 Sep 23, 2026 #4 Holy shit, a revival???? Right after waka chan finished too???? Truly a god send of a group
Rilus Group Leader Joined Jan 31, 2026 Messages 10 Sep 23, 2026 #5 Ultraninja said: Holy shit, a revival???? Right after waka chan finished too???? Truly a god send of a group Click to expand... I know right? This group is a blessing
Ultraninja said: Holy shit, a revival???? Right after waka chan finished too???? Truly a god send of a group Click to expand... I know right? This group is a blessing
N NameNeed Member Joined May 20, 2026 Messages 5 Sep 23, 2026 #6 Everytime I think the translations for this series is dead, it suddenly rises from the ashes like a phoenix lol.
Everytime I think the translations for this series is dead, it suddenly rises from the ashes like a phoenix lol.
AvariciousAardvark Member Joined Feb 6, 2026 Messages 7 Sep 24, 2026 #7 Extremely excited to see this series back!