Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Lovely and clean translation, and also with different font gives some real feel on it (idk how to explain lmao) keep up the good work šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and for catching up with the raws.

Fingers crossed this manga adap will continue further. Having fun reading every chapter even before aniglitch almost forgot about this. They have a lot of titles they initially picked up which are really good but they seem to be more focused on their manhwas and long-strip format mangas more that they even started to segregate the two into different websites. I maybe wrong about their intentions but their updates on mangas are really slow and they tend to just pick up new ones instead of continuing current ones.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion one of the greatest appeals of this manga(aside from Licia of course) is how much Len trains his ass.

In the Web Novel there are entire chapters or even arcs where Len trains and hones his sword skills and even later on when
He is recognized as a top swordsman in the country
He is still training and working hard so by the time he does fight a major enemy it's so great to see him go fill ham against them.
GQImNjDaMAEpseA
I was deeply concerned there was going to be a whole chapter of Len squats, but I guess you meant a different kind of ass.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, in their world ā€œKingā€ is ranked higher than ā€œSaintā€.
I thought in most fantasy and isekai ranking tropes, ā€œSaintā€ is usually the highest rank (or maybe ā€œGodā€).

Unfornately, it would seem that is only available in the newly released Volume 4 of the Light Novel.
The page in LN still got text.
Unless the author/publisher/illustrator being kind to post it out as promotion such as in Twitter, youā€™d need to get some store exclusive stuffs (booklet, poster) that reuse the illustration for cleaned picture.

Dex-chan lover
D'awww.. That's adorable! Can we have these wistful days instead?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, in their world ā€œKingā€ is ranked higher than ā€œSaintā€.
I thought in most fantasy and isekai ranking tropes, ā€œSaintā€ is usually the highest rank (or maybe ā€œGodā€).

The page in LN still got text.
Unless the author/publisher/illustrator being kind to post it out as promotion such as in Twitter, youā€™d need to get some store exclusive stuffs (booklet, poster) that reuse the illustration for cleaned picture.
Aw damn. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still wondering if the story was inspired by Trails of Cold steel, or some other fantasy RPG

Dex-chan lover
We already know what path of swordsmanship that Len choose in the future...
Clue : they already tease it on this chapter

Lycia also choose to follow the same path that Len take because her sword skill is affected when sparring with Len mostly

Aggregator gang
@Tamakoshi

I can't seem to message you on Discord, I don't know how other people are doing it, but can you pick up Almark

Dex-chan lover
Looking at this again... Liciaā€™s profile says sheā€™s viscountā€™s daughter.
Did Baron Krauser got promotion?
Yes he did. In fact
it happens pretty soon in the manga.
The newly promoted Klausel will be given the most religiously significant city in the country as part of the recognition of Licia as a Saintess to watch over.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GOATed translation. sad we still dont get to see the demon sword's status window though.

Users who are viewing this thread