Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter. If you’re ever looking for content to translate, Shiono Etorouji has a bunch of untranslated manga that could be decent. Zelphy is only half-translated and it’s kinda good. I imagine they’ll get more attention within the year once Ubel Blatt hits the TV.

Dex-chan lover
our swordsmanship
4l0t4u.png

Aggregator gang
Remember this moment where all they can talk about is swordplay. That's how it's gonna stay in the future. The original novel is very weak and it will become obvious in time.
I'm not surprised. This manga is kinda mediocre. Not bad, but not exactly good either. It focus too much on going scene to scene instead of doing character development by letting them just talk to each other. I have no idea of who the protagonist, his father, his mom, or even Lylia are. What do they like and dislike? How they talk? What are their personalities like when happy? Angry? Annoyed? Hungry? The closest character we have answers to all that is Lylia, and only because the author wants the public to like her, but even that it's the bare minimum to make her and the protagonist have the barest of chemistry together.

Shounen authors should read more great shoujos to understand how to make characters interact better.

Dex-chan lover
"Can you stay a bit longer?"
"I'll be in your care"
\next page\ she tried to beat him

Lol I know that was just training, but I thought it's kinda funny

Thank you for the chapter!
Please drop your paypal/ko-fi or something similar. Once again thank you

Dex-chan lover
Wait the "official raws" linked don't even have chapter 20 yet what magic did the translators pull

Dex-chan lover
Wait the "official raws" linked don't even have chapter 20 yet what magic did the translators pull
There are titles published both in printed magazine and posted online.
In those case, it’s not unusual for the online version to be delayed. This one is not bad, with only a chapter behind, and Comic Walker don’t have paywall for latest chapter like for Pocket Shonen Magazine or Sunday Webry.

The group got their raw from the magazine edition.

Dex-chan lover
There are titles published both in printed magazine and posted online.
In those case, it’s not unusual for the online version to be delayed. This one is not bad, with only a chapter behind, and Comic Walker don’t have paywall for latest chapter like for Pocket Shonen Magazine or Sunday Webry.

The group got their raw from the magazine edition.
i see, thanks for educating me

Fed-Kun's army
Just wanted to say thank you for picking up this manga, no offense to AGS (as I know they have A LOT of manga they are translating) but their ATROCIOUS upload schedule is nigh unbearable. I actually forgot about this story and, had I not gone looking trying to remember it, I would have completely forgotten about it. So, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread