Mononobe Koshoten Kaikitan

This was a really cool read. At times it felt a bit disjointed, but I think thats something that the author will get better with the more they go. Overall I really liked the story telling and the world they've set up here =D.

Thanks so much for the translation - even as just a "bait" chapter !

Contributor
It finally got translated! Thank you so much!  (*´▽`*)

Aggregator gang
It's nice to see some japanese monsters other than the usual tanuki, kappa, etc.

Double-page supporter
I just read this series the other day and was thinking it would probably not get translated into English so what a nice surprise

This is good.
I have read till the latest volume, well, surprisingly each volume only consist 150+ pages. Usually tankobon has 180 and above.

It's dark and gore. But not too brutal.

This looks so promising! I really hope Death Toll finds an editor for it.

Dex-chan lover
Huhuhu I wish I can understand Japanese and Korean so I could read the raws of every mabga and webtoon

This is so good! I hope they keep translating this because I really want to know more about their backstory. Like, who's the demon here? The eyepatch dude looks like one but the kid acts like one and he's kinda scary 🤔

Group Leader
this is my first and probably only comment ever on mangadex but hOLY SHIT thank you so much for picking this up ive been trying to pitch it to different groups LMAOOOOO bless ur hearts aaaAAAHHHH

I hope this time the pick-up sticks, because this seems like a really intriguing story!

Thanks, AOC!

Users who are viewing this thread