MonsTABOO

Group Leader
Do you plan to separate every single chapter into four for no reason, or into five for no reason? Maybe more? The suspense is killing me!

Group Leader
Lol, yeah. We're a small team right now so the releases will be about 11-15 pages a chapter, so the first chapter will be released in 5 parts

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Genre: Action Adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Horror Mystery Psychological Romance Sci-Fi Tragedy Thriller

is it now

This looks very promising. Story is refreshing like good old animes should!

Certainly not a seinen or horror.
Pretty obvious allures and pretentious metaphores for rather simplistic ideas.
As said before, gives a lot of 2000s' shounen vibes.
If you are not a fan of things like Demon Prince Enma (original manga, not ova) you will not find this one interesting.
Seinen, Horror and Drama tags are misleading - there is none of such here.

Contributor
Rather than monsters or gore, it's the constant gross innuendo and the like that turns me off from this one.

This is really hard to follow. I can't say whether or not it's trash because I don't know what's going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much cringe and edge. The dialouge's really corny and unnatural. The characters are 1 dimensional and lack basic thinking capabilities, their motivations aren't clear and you won't get why they do what they do. The story doesn't flow well, it's all over the place. I rate this trash/10.

*Tries to stop someone from doing something by
killing their partner right in front of them
*They get pissed off and do it even more*
*surprised Pikachu face*

Users who are viewing this thread