Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 2

You find your daughter in your study reading a book! What do you do?

A) Ask her what she's doing
B) Take the book from her
C) Burn the fucking book in her hands, risking burning her as well and giving her scars both physically and mentally.

This man thinks like an edgy child. What the hell.

Double-page supporter
ouuu I bet those rumours of Lottie being violent were started by that weird rude maid I don't know why she's so mean to Lottie other than the fact that the duke doesn't care for her therefore the servants don't either?

i just don't understand why they have to make rumors about a freaking 10 year old CHILD. geez do the servants not have a conscience, the kid's already dead

Haha, she's cute and has such an energetic and bright vibe, that's why I can't understand why she was the "villainess" in any way, especially if she died at the young age of 10. I also don't understand why the father knew everything but ignored her daughter and then suddenly took care of the other girl.

And yeah, wtf is so wrong with that other maid, I hope Lottie will destroy her influence somehow, so annoying. And no hate to the silver-haired girl, I simply don't want to see her ever in the Duke's house, lol. :b

Tnks for the chapter <3

she is so cute and lovable even though his father is typical isekai trash dad lol thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Did the dad ignore her because he knew of her fate and didn't want to get attached? It says he never treated her badly, he just didn't pay attention to her which makes sense, maybe because he still wants her to be treated well, but just not by him, since he will get sad once her inevitable death comes. That could explain it right?

ah fuck yes please avoid death and your fucking dad being romantically interested in a girl the same age as you. this is insane i had to reread and realized the ml in the story of dahlia is not the dad and some other guy... phew im so glad LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread