Monster Hunter - MonHun no Erohon (Doujinshi)

Contributor
Uploaded all the English chapters translated due to the Sad Panda exodus. Let me know if I got the numbering/formatting wrong.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for uploading some of the Chapters

This is one of the best Doujins, but alas, it's obscure to most people

All English translated chapters? I only see 4 chapters so far. Chapter 6, 8, 9 and 15. I'm pretty sure the other chapters are translated too. Thanks for uploading though!

Contributor
@Dazwin

As much as I could find on Sad Panda. If you can find any others, by all means.

@xyzzy
Sad Panda is back and it's all there. 1 to 15 english translated. I've never uploaded before so please do upload them.

Dex-chan lover
Monster Hunter haave doujinshi ?
BUT DO THEY LEWD THE MONSTER THOUGH ?

@xyzzy Btw I just realized the chapter 6 and 8 you uploaded are Udonko chapters not Monhan no Erohon chapters.

Contributor
@Dazwin

Do you want me to reupload them as 6.5 and 8.5 chapters? Or just delete them if they don’t fit?

@xyzzy No idea since chapter 6 and 8 were the only Udonko chapters uploaded/translated. They are a different series by the same author/artist so it was confusing since both are about Monster Hunter. Maybe create a seperate page for them?

Contributor
@Dazwin

Okay. I thought that since they were brought up when I searched the author’s names and “Monster Hunter”, they matched. I’ll see if I can delete them.

Contributor
Chapter 9 is probably my favorite.

Tsundere Brother Akantor.

Users who are viewing this thread