Monster in the Greenhouse (Promo)

i wow, i finnaly found a way to ruin my life with a oneshot and then...discover that this one don't have my lenguage😩

Interesting artstyle.
I expect that if this ever gets a serialization I won't recognize it.

*crushes imaginary glass in hand* Please stop doing these when a novel isn't translated... cry

Dex-chan lover
The title seems to be.. a tad hyperbolic, expected the woman to at least become some plant demon, or a witch or something. but from the looks of it she just became sassy and moved on, hardly monstrous really.

Welp, last 2 panels were kind of a spoiler. I'm guessing those events won't take place until chapter 20 or so which means we know it's confirmed he's the ml and there's no suprise to be had. Kind of a shame but ehhh. At least the ml ism't displayed directly on the cover like others usually do.

Seems pretty standard for its genre. Unique art style, basic premise, etc. If it is serialized, it could work out but honestly, this genre is so saturated it probably won't happen for a long time, if it even happens in the first place.

If I'm wrong, see you in a fee months.

am i the only one who thought that she would really become a monster or someone with a cool magical ability or something?

Users who are viewing this thread