Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
This is the ideal Monster Girl Manga. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I didn't expect the Doujin version of this, which came first, would actually be in this series. Good work author san!

Fed-Kun's army
Come on Darling, it's your time for revenge! After so many times they c0ckblocked you, now you can do the same!

Happy that this manga is still alive. Thanks for the chapter, translator-dono!

Dex-chan lover
Smart Snow Spirit. As for us guys, some of us guys would get an immediate boner if we're either not protected or trained.

Interesting development, Succubi are wary of harpies... What legends and lores say Dream Demons have an aversion towards aviaries?

Aggregator gang
Somehow, when I read this, I can only imagine Papi sounding like Navi from Ocarina of Time.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just happy that finally more variety of Monster Girls get included, like that insect girl and the 4-armed? girl.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear It's not that they are wary of her, it's just that having to constantly explain in detail what they are doing kills the mood and made them lose their "sex drive buzz". Nothing kills a boner faster than having someone constantly ask you questions while you are trying to get busy.

Dex-chan lover
images

Fed-Kun's army
Can you not just tell a bitch "no fucking in the bath" in Japan

A cultural exchange isn't diplomatic immunity, you've still gotta follow the rules of the establishment

Double-page supporter
@doctorderp

Word of mouth is powerful in Japan, moreso than America in most cases.
If you so much as offend a couple of customers you can see marked immediate or future losses.

Remember, they're not advertising this on like TV or anything - word spreads by people talking about it and the good time they had there. If someone refuses to mention it, or says it was horrible, that's likely more people who would have come that now won't. That keeps up, eventually everything dries up, not enough customers to deal with upkeep, and you lose your job.

On top of that is that service positions are fairly submissive in Japanese culture (which they're supposed to be), just the customers are also culturally-inclined to be less bastards to the servicefolk. Still happens, though, just it's not as normalized as it is out West here.

This is what I can say from my experiences living over in Okinawa.

Users who are viewing this thread