Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Honestly though, why are they letting a mantis girl near the males in the first place? Don't they know how it ends? >_>

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense though, imagine walking into the water and there's cum everywhere, no thanks !

Dex-chan lover
@ Nakanowatari most likely... which I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
I love that creepy private company - it's the embodiment of what a corrupt exploitative company that uses government fund is, while at the same time being what the ideal of a private enterprise is. Back when it was introduced it seemed to be shady, and we know they deal in grey areas, but it's also the fantasized company where they make a profit while also not exploiting the employees. I think it's supposed to be an allegory.

@phil777
Post-coital cannibalism is not an intrinsic part of mantid mating rituals and many male mantids live to reproduce multiple times. That is not to say that the mantidae do not engage in cannibalism, but it is more that the only times female mantises will allow males anywhere near them without devouring them is for reproduction. The--for lack of a better word--meme of mantids devouring their mates after intercourse arose from observations made in captivity where the male was not allowed enough space to actually get away and it wasn't until later studies in the wild that it was proven untrue. Although there are several species in this world that practice post-coital cannibalism, such as dark fishing spiders, the practice amongst mantidae is wholly apocryphal. And as for mantids mixed with humans, lets just say they likely seek to devour males in another way.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I thought that was Pappi at the end, was afraid we had lost our birdbrain loli to some rando.

Group Leader
Wait, what!?!
It's been so long, so maybe I remember it wrong, but... isn't one of the rules of the accord to not fuck?
If everybody else fucks non-stop all the time, why is our MC constantly cock-blocking himself?

Dex-chan lover
I heard the male guest are actually real fans/editors that they used for reference. Lucky bastards getting waifus.

Page 11, would not that be attempted murder from Mero? A bit too drastic.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi i remember they updated it to be less strict but i forgot the details. on the upside, this gives me a perfect reason to re-read again lol

Dex-chan lover
Cockblockers for hire, that can be a another name for this manga actually.

Aggregator gang
Even the succubi had to give up, they felt too guilty for destroying Papi's innocence. XD

Fed-Kun's army
Ah! Great to see a new chapter!

Succubi: Let's have sex!
Papi:
burrowingowl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread