Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
This chapter... rose a few levels in the degeneracy scale, and by a few... I mean a LOT.

The author came back with a vengeance.

Of all the returning characters that could be... the perv lactating centaur was not one I expected.

I don't remember when, but at some point, the level of "kinkiness" in this manga completely breached the ceiling, i think it was just a little after girls stopped being included in Darling's harem and we started to focus more on other girls with other guys.

By the way, does anyone know why this gets so few updates? I think this is still popular, and the author has a very... clear fanbase and he seems to like his work, so kinda confused why.

Does Okayado-sensei suffer from some health condition?

Dex-chan lover
this manga has taken such a nosedive as the year pass, i completely forgot about it.
In fact all the "side character" story was far more interesting than the MC.

are the releases so slow because the group is taking forever to translate or because the manga comes out this slow?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First of all, how the eff is she (or rather, they) are sneaking around with a large centaur body like that.

Second, anyone know which chapter Centorea's mom (?) showed up again? It's chapter 71

Third, your illegal mommy milk

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
That's not how any of this, you know what, fuck it. That's how milk production works now.
Milker arc 2, full stream ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Lactation and baby play aren't really my thing, but I guess it's fun to watch the author complete an A-Z encyclopedia of fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter... rose a few levels in the degeneracy scale, and by a few... I mean a LOT.

The author came back with a vengeance.

Of all the returning characters that could be... the perv lactating centaur was not one I expected.

I don't remember when, but at some point, the level of "kinkiness" in this manga completely breached the ceiling, i think it was just a little after girls stopped being included in Darling's harem and we started to focus more on other girls with other guys.

By the way, does anyone know why this gets so few updates? I think this is still popular, and the author has a very... clear fanbase and he seems to like his work, so kinda confused why.

Does Okayado-sensei suffer from some health condition?
He has in the past. It stopped him from updating for like a year or so before.
Next update according to his X/Twitter is September 6th.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this centaur is actually a Nightmare instead, and that's why the other guys have different afflictions (since they're given other types of dreams).

But I fully expect this arc to include Kimihito and Centorea both being told to go undercover to check on the other side of the meetup group, and then accidentally meeting each other while in disguise or something.

Users who are viewing this thread