Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Power Uploader
@Snoodlefloo
Typo on page 30: "Oh... well, we are going to participate." >> "Oh... well, we are not going to participate."

Contributor
Her arms hugging him on pg 19 seem wrong. So she is a Slime so it's possible.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, i guess the sites behind? Got hyped thinking a new ch came out 😭

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow I checked around but I haven't found more than Chapter 16 translated. The Manga itself is at 21 or 22 I think, maybe farther.

Dex-chan lover
Artist* suffer from Safeface syndrome, and the story is chokeful of characters that are 'important' for a panel or two, before disappearing for many chapters, only to pop up again later. We're somehow supposed to not only remember who they are, but care?
I think this will be it for me.

Dex-chan lover
That hug frame... reminded me how terrible the art is. It just happens that it gets a pass most of the time due to being B&W.

Yeah, just a bunch of "righteous" high schoolers who are too scared to punish obviously bad guys...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can we ditch the humans and go back to monster girls already

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he said he is not going to practice with them? The 'not' keep missing. If he would be training with them, the events and their reaction doesn't make sense.

I think I can safely say this is the worse attempt at Sneaking out of training I’ve ever seen, how did all 3 of the Chad team find them. Ran in to love interest XX and two people hide in a corridor.

Users who are viewing this thread